KADIMA GROUP (Berlin, Germany) provides transport, logistic, and freight forwarding services to Ukraine, Russia, and other CIS countries. We also arrange customs clearance, and provide our clients with the necessary export documentation.
Having logistic warehouses in Germany, Italy, and Poland, we offer full range of logistic services including collection, storage, and delivery of the freight from Europe to the CIS countries. All transport and export documents are arranged at our European warehouses.
- Time efficiency - timely delivery of freight from any European town using optimal transport route.
- Economic efficiency – we take storage and transport issues off your shoulders and offer you a “door-to-door” logistic solution!
- Reliability - we provide full support of your freight along the whole transport route!
KADIMA GROUP also provides agent and distribution services for European manufacturers targeting the CIS market. We are focused on distribution of interior design products such as furniture, wallpapers, carpets, textile fabrics, wallcoverings, bed linen, accessories, etc.
After six years of experience with the European trademarks, KADIMA GROUP has now built its own distributive network incorporating more than 100 dealer companies in Russia and Ukraine. In order to effectively advance your product on local markets, we run two interior design bureaus that closely interact with the key customers (4-5 star hotels, real estate agencies, casinos etc.) on the regional level.
- Efficiency - we utilize our own logistic and distributive network incorporating more than 100 dealer companies in Russia and Ukraine.
- Service - we undertake the process of customs clearance, and provide you with all necessary transport/export documentation (Ex, T1, Invoce).
- Potential - we have partnerships with more than 300 companies in the CIS.
Starting from June 29, 2013, Kadima-Group has been granted a status of an Authorized Economic Operator (Certificate AEO-C). The AEO framework is an integral part of the safety concept within the European supply chain. The goal of AEO concept is the stimulation and further advancement of safe supply chain systems starting with commodity producers, and ending with the end customers.
Apart from the European Union, the AEO status is recognized in such countries as Sweden, Norway, Japan, and the USA.
From now and on we are pleased to offer a comprehensive suite of freight forwarding and cargo management service including ocean and inland transportation services for virtually any size shipment such as LCL and FCL and any commodity.
We are always at your service to arrange best solutions and rates for your shipments and meet your logistics requirements.
We bring your cargo from any destinations: China, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, USA, Israel and Turkey and etc. either by containers or partial shipments and handle them via European and Baltic ports.
Dear Customers, our new address is:
Nobelstr. 20, 12057 Berlin